Expansive specialty solutions combined with local knowledge
The Idaho Behavioral Health Collaborative recognizes that health care is local. The Collaborative combines national expertise with local knowledge. Beacon Health Options, a founding partner, brings the strength, expertise and best practices of a leading national behavioral health leader. Our local partners, include Blue Cross Idaho (BCI), BPA Health, and Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline (IDSPH) complete that expertise with trusted relationships, local decision-making and flexibility. The four organizations have a combined 154 years of expertise, with almost 120 in in the state of Idaho, serving individuals with behavioral health conditions ranging from mild-to-moderate to chronic and complex.
- বীকন স্বাস্থ্য বিকল্প brings the strength, expertise and best practices of one of the nation’s leading behavioral health service organizations
- Blue Cross of Idaho has strong relationships with behavioral health providers coupled with its strong community presence and local grassroots partnerships throughout Idaho
- BPA Health, Idaho’s leading behavioral health administrator, completes that expertise with trusted relationships, local decision-making and flexibility.
- Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, as well as prevention and crisis resources for residents of Idaho.
We created the partnership to be the next Managed Behavioral Health Organization for the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare to meet the behavioral health needs of Idahoans. Once selected as the state’s behavioral health partner our goal, much as it has been wherever our founding partners operate, is to improve lives, and our path to getting there is two-fold:
- Address the behavioral health challenges that affect Idaho, such as poor access to care, lack of coordination of care, rising costs and a lack of focus in driving quality and innovation.
- We foster strong community collaborations, member and family involvement, improved individual health, transparency, and innovation.
We are inviting like-minded community partners to join the Idaho Behavioral Health Collaborative, to help create a behavioral health system that meets the needs of Idaho communities and their residents.